I'm a Sewing Machine

....O.K. not really but I did sew last week.  I found a cute idea in blogland and thought I'd give it a try.  The directions said it would take about 10 min.  Try 10 min x 3...or 6.  I have a long way to go!  Sew simple is an oxymoron in my world.


The directions can be found at Trey & Lucy. 




Sweetie was so proud of her new creation.  The candy corns fit her perfectly.  I'm thankful that her brother's shirt that she had been wearing for days, matched the dress.  I doubt she would have changed had I tried.


Rose will be making a second dress for Sparkles.  I hope to post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. My little girl is starting to really fall in love with dresses; I can't wait to make this! She'll be thrilled with the dress, and I'll be thrilled with the price and sewing fun!

    ReplyDelete

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...