Decorating For Our Lady

wreath on door JOY

Here is my go at a wonderful liturgical wreath for the month of October.  The idea was shared by Tiffany at Family at the Foot of the Cross.  I check her site regularly for her splendid faith-filled liturgical celebration ideas.  However, I checked her site this time around via the Catholic Icing Rosary Round Up.

I knew I wanted to take a go at Tiffany’s creation once I saw it.  My front door has been empty since mid September.  I was a little nervous at first because I really don’t have a budget for extra purchases.  My nerves did not curb my excitement.  I woke up my husband who works nights, to inquire about an old wreath I had.  I thought it was tossed last year in my attempt to organize the garage. 

Thankfully, he was not upset with me and went to search for the wreath.  He found it!  I didn’t doubt him for one minute.  ; )

I decorated the 5+ year old wreath, last year, with up-cycled floral embellishments from a potted plant that I received as a gift.  I added a rosary in the middle as Tiffany suggested.

The children were thrilled with the new creation.

Thanks Tiffany!

oct wreath JOY

Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary, Ora pro nobis.

3 comments:

  1. I saw Tiffany's post too and told her I would be doing a rosary wreath too. Now seeing yours, also beautiful!! isn't it a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Tiffany's wreath. She cranks out the ideas faster than I can read them. :)

    I can't wait to see yours.

    Pax - Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wreath for Our Lady! Wow, I think a few angels had their hand in that one, your creativity, and a faithful hubby too! I love that term up-cycled:-) Thanks for spreading the love!

    ReplyDelete

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...