One Sink At A Time

I have been somewhat overwhelmed since having our newest blessing.  My home has been a reflection of my state.  Nonetheless, I am determined to follow His prompting to regain order during this Advent season, one sink at a time.

Like Mother, Like Daughter is hosting a Kitchen Sink Linky Party.  Thank you Auntie Leila for the gentle prompting. 

Pretty over the kitchen sink ~ Share your "flow" progress and your pretty windowsill or other space above your kitchen sink! Link back here to Like Mother, Like Daughter, and leave a comment if you like! Then visit each other to show everyone sink love!

 sinkkitchen counter

Preparing my soul and my home for the coming of Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining! Your sink is beautiful -- the counter is gorgeous :)
    Everything there looks like you love what you do!

    ReplyDelete

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...