JOY Journal

12- handwritten notes.  i recently received a sweet consolation.

13- modern medicine.  without it, papi and I would not be here.

14- accountability partner who unbeknown to her, has been a saving grace to me as I walk an old journey with a new fervor. 

15- gregorian chant.  it is peacefilled and leads me closer to Him.

16- a husband who humbly and lovingly leads me and the kids closer to our true home.

17- rose.  a beautiful gift that was and continues to be a saving grace to dad and i.

18- dinner out with the entire family.

19- papi’s smile and excitement when he saw his food catch fire, right before his eyes.

20- dragonfly’s late night play hour.

21- water.

Deo gratias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...