St. Frances Xavier Cabrini

We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend upon material success . . . but on Jesus alone.  -St. Frances Xavier Cabrini

 saint-frances-xavier-cabrini

Traditional Calendar December 22 ~ New Calendar – November 13

~~~

A PRAYER FOR PEACE OF MIND by Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini

FORTIFY me with the grace of Your Holy Spirit and give Your peace to my soul that I may be free from all needless anxiety, solicitude and worry. Help me to desire always that which is pleasing and acceptable to You so that Your will may be my will.

~~~

St Frances Xavier Cabrini

Patron: hospital administrators; immigrants; orphans.

Symbols: ship; heart; book.

~~~

  RESOURCES:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...