{pretty, happy, funny, real} Little Flowers Edition

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

~~~
I just held my last Little Flowers Meeting for the 2010-2011 session.  It was a day retreat.  The girls and I had a JOYfilled time.  

ALL FOR JESUS THROUGH MARY was the theme.
~~~
These scripture bags are lightweight and medium sized, perfect for my Little Flowers.  They make me happy every time I see them.  I love wearing and sharing my faith. 


What says summer better than a Rosary made from pool noodles?  You can find the directions for this summer Rosary at Catholic Icing.  Thanks Lacey for all your faithfilled craft ideas.



Father M and two visiting seminarians joined the retreat.  They couldn't resist the homemade Gracefilled Bubbles.

ALL FOR JESUS THROUGH MARY!




8 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a wonderful day :) I wish we had something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I love the pictures and what they represent! The summer rosary looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I am always inspired when I visit here. Thanks for sharing!

    P.S. Did you just have those bags printed at a T-shirt place? They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the priests making bubbles! We had a few priests and seminarians out at our place for a summertime party a few years ago, and you should have seen them with the water pistols!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priests making bubbles-THAT is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!

    And I agree with justamouse;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the blog - www.virgemdeguadalupe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to visit your blog today. I love those bags!!!!

    Please visit me.

    www.breakformom.com

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...