Sacred Heart of Jesus Picture Frame
Kimberly's creations were my inspiration.
- picture frame
- wooden heart
- wooden cross
- hot-glue gun
- orange vellum or construction paper
- gold paint pen
- wood burning tool (optional)
- red paint
- paint brush
- use the wood burning tool to make the crown of thorns on the heart
- paint the heart - red.
- color/paint the wooden cross - gold
- cut a flame from the orange vellum
- write, with the gold paint pen, the desired inscription on the frame
- adhere the cross, flame, and heart to the frame, using a hot glue gun
You can insert a holy card or picture. We decided to use our frames for prayer intentions. We use a dry-erase pen to write our prayer intentions on the glass.
ALL FOR THE SACRED & EUCHARIST HEART OF JESUS.