I love ribbon! I've been creating hair bows and crafting with ribbons since I was a child. I've come up with numerous ways to re-purpose the cardboard spools that the ribbon comes on. Ribbon bracelets are one of my favs.
They're quick and easy! They don't (usually) require a trip to the craft store. They can be made for all occasions.
- cardboard ribbon spool
- hot-glue gun
- cut ribbon to 18-32 inches. ribbon length varies - depending the size of the spool and width of the ribbon
- hot-glue the end of the ribbon to the inside of the (clean) ribbon spool.
- wrap the ribbon around the spool, slightly overlapping the ribbon.
- secure the ribbon to the spool with hot-glue, as needed.
- trim the end of the ribbon as needed. secure the end of the ribbon to the inside of the spool using hot-glue.
Embellish and wear!