Little Flowers Housekeeping

The Little Flowers group that I lead is up to 36 members.  Praise God!  This is, by far, the most girls that I have been blessed with in my five years of leading LF.

Currently, my LF group is open to 5-8 year old girls.  In the past, I did not have an age requirement.  Another mom and I started a group for fellow homeschooling families.  It was a Little Flower co-op of sorts.

Elexa at Little Flowers Ice Cream Social 5.2.07Rose at the LF Tea May 2007

            LF Ice cream social.   My youngest LF, Sweetie at 2. - LF May Tea. My oldest LF, Rose at 14.

I have posted some forms and ideas I use to help keep things organized and parents informed.

Please feel free to download and print any of the forms that may be of use to you.

~~~

I host a private blog and Yahoo email loop for my Little Flowers.  Both sources allow me to better communicate with the families. 

image

Registration Form – each family must complete this form prior to their first meeting

LF Registration

Info Sheet – includes gen info, schedule, contact info, agenda, meeting checklist and fee info.

11-12 LF Info Sheet

Snack & Volunteer Sign-up – these forms are used for ea. family to sign up to help.  This is not a requirement for participation in Little Flowers. **

2011-12 Snack Sign Up2011-12 Volunteer Sign Up

Order Form – spreadsheet used to record orders for ea year.**

LF Order Form

 

** I delegate these tasks to moms.  I would not be able to do what I do without the help of dedicated moms.

~~~

Additional LF Forms:

(I’ll be certain to add more forms here as I stumble across them in my archives or create them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...