In the Kitchen

{pretty, happy, funny, real} food edition

 

{pretty}

2012-02-22

these beauties were waiting on my door step this morning. 

 

{happy}

P2210308

these were one of my pre-Lenten requests.  my husband and eldest daughter made these grain-free blueberry muffins for me the family.

 

{funny}

my lil guy couldn’t resist the fresh fruit.

P2220320

that’s his hand reaching for something juicy.

P2220331

yumm!! this was the perfect apple – juicy, crisp, mildly sweet, and cool.  organic fuji.

 

{real}

Ash Wednesday meal

P2150209

P2220393

~~~

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...