Thanksgiving Day

We hosted Dad's family at our home for Thanksgiving Day.

PB220481

It was a lovely day with a simple menu filled with homemade, semi-paleo yumminess.

thanksgiving day menu

the menu was a free printable from TomKat

The house got cleaned, upstairs and downstairs.  My nesting is almost complete.

preparing for advent

I attended Adoration while Dad managed the home front and Dragonfly napped.

Adoration

"The Eucharist is the Sacrament of Love; It signifies Love, It produces love. The Eucharist is the consummation of the whole spiritual life." ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas

We had an intimate dinner, covered in simplicity and thanksgiving.

2012-11-22

PB220507

DEO GRATIAS!

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds amazing!! Your house looks wonderful too, such a blessing. I'm glad you had a great day. Thank you for the printable novena card and I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen. It's very pretty! I recognized the bible you have propped up by the poinsettia plant. I was given one just like it for my First Communion many years ago!

    ReplyDelete

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...