Stations of the Cross Activities & Resources

We will learn Humility by looking at the humiliations Jesus went through because He loved us with that deep personal love. I can understand the greatness of God but I cannot understand the Humility of God that becomes so clear in Him being in Love with each one of us separately and completely—as if there is no one but I in the world. HE LOVES ME SO MUCH…

~ Bl. Teresa of Calcutta

~~~

My family will most likely not be able to attend the Stations of the Cross every Friday at our Parish or local church due to the arrival of our Lenten Baby.  I plan to continue to use our favorite Lenten video, The Way of the Cross for Children but more may be needed. 

I’ve been collecting resources for the Stations of the Cross in hopes that I could adopt an idea or two.

I’m happy to share some of what I have found online.  My focus, as always, is on free resources that can be printed or easily recreated at home. 

+AJPM+

~~~

Stations of the Cross Crafts & Activities:

Stations of the Cross Printables:

Stations of the Cross Printable Booklets:

Stations of the Cross Resources for Adults:

~~~

Stained glass image courtesy of www.StainedGlassInc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

+AJPM+

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
/ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...