1. homeschooling at its finest. 2. my early reader 3. tummy time. 4. rose’s comp looking pretty in pink. 5. dragonfly
trying to hold manhandling lil’ man 6. fun with father while the girls and I set up for the retreat
1. playing with his bed buddies (the doggies on his bedding). 2. sleeping for big sis, rose. 3. girlfriends garden. planted by sparkles and her friend. 4. his infamous eyebrow raise.
1. my lil’ man at 3 months. 2. retreat project made it to our craft tuesdays. summer bucket list (sbl). 3. shave ice in the rain. sbl. 4. swimming in the rain. sbl. 5. the kids had popsicles*pool*pancakes, in that order, all by 7:30am. sbl. 6. dad started a water war within minutes of his arrival from his week stay at camp sacred heart. sbl.
1. roasting hotdogs indoors. sbl. 2. drive-in movie. 3. papi’s theology lesson. 4. retreat sign for Rosa Mystica Girls’ Society.
1. neon flowers for retreat centerpieces. 2. the littles tested out my color blasts for the retreat. 3. color blast. 4. rose’s birthday cupcakes 5. bowling party. 6. party swag.
1. i’m happy to say that rose received her first phone at 18 years of age. 2. the only two boys invited to the party. 3. sibling love on graduation day. 4. on her way to graduation.
1. papi’s opted for a healthy snack at the street faire. 2. papi’s fav time of day. 3. lil’ man’s second alias is happy boy.
1. due for another hair donation.
1. traditional devotion.
1. Hawaiian shave ice.
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!