“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” ~ John 15:5
The meeting was rather informal and slightly deviated from the normal agenda due to preparation of Confirmation and the fact that I had my side-kick, six week old BabyG3.
The girls met in the gym for snack and social time. Then we ventured outside for their gardening project, planting tomato plants in a pot.
The girls closed the meeting with social time and recreation. They jumped rope until their hearts were content.
We departed after reciting the Regina Coeli.
- Activity Sheet – Hospitality & Truthfulness
- Handout based on Little Women Hospitality Gardening Lesson – focus on Hospitality and gardening
Additional Truthfulness Resources:
- The Truth Will Set You Free – Audio Sermon
- On Truth – EWTN This homily is the first in a series of three homilies (taken from the Catechism of the Catholic Church) on “truth.”
- Truthfulness Memory Verse
Additional Gardening Resources:
- General Directions for Tomato Plant in a Pot
- How to grow tomatoes in a pot – video
- Growing tomatoes in containers – video feeding
- How to plant a tomato – video deep planting
- USDA Planting Zone Chart
- RMGS Garden Pinterest Board
Our Lady of the Mystical Rose, pray for us!